Fb ads are more than just reach and leads. master these metrics, and level ip you ads game.
- Frequncy: Refers to the number of times a person sees your ad. Once you hit a frequency of 3, its time to consider a creative refresj. Higher frequencies increase the cost and your ad may no longer be profitable.
- CPC & CTR: Higher the ctrm lower the cpc, as fb rewards advertieser for running ads that are more relevant to their audiences. Low CTR indicates that your ad creative and/or audience targeting may be off.
- 75% video views: If you are running a video ad, this metric will help you identify viewers with a genuine interest in you product as it doesnt include random news feed scroll views and aciidental clicks.
- cost per lead./comversion: The cost per lead/conv differs for each industry,product, services target and loctaion. if they are higher than the genreal standards, yo;ll need to reexamine your ad strategy!
- return on Ad spens(ROAS) : ROAS measures the overalll revenue that resulted from money spent on ads. you can see the ROAS by setting up pixel codes for conversion tracking.
- Platform and placement: fb offers to show ads on fb messenger, instagram, audienc network, etc. undetstand which platform and pl;acement work the best ofr your brand and invest more in them.
- audience demographics: reviews you audience age, gender, region, the time they are most active, etc. this helps you to understand the audience persona and strategize you campaigns